вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD CU6IC SHUFFLE

I post the video down here. Two main words to describe this song; summer and playful. I'm sorry if I mistaken--this is the first time I translated from Japanese to romaji. He did the screamo parts amazingly. The last version to support Mac OS Yosemite. Cheery song, at least! You'll find a good guitar play here too. cu6ic shuffle

Uploader: Dinris
Date Added: 24 October 2010
File Size: 30.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26123
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The last version to support Mac OS Yosemite.

Memorable utattemita Entries

But she manages to show her "other side" of her voice, and she did it. But I hear nero's manly? You'll find a good guitar play here too.

cu6ic shuffle

I post the video down here. Before the chorus, there're some fast lyrics which you'll hear random people as back vocals I don't really know, but they sound random. I'm sorry but I have to say this.

Cu6ic shuffle From left to right: The genre is rock, maybe that's why you'll hear JoNYH's. But Shiroikuro's English spelling sounds muffled.

Memorable utattemita Entries

My 2nd most favorite song. Man, that's just awesome. His beginning just like JoNYH's with breathy and whispery singings. This is a fabulous arcade game. Anyway, this song is slower than 'All Night', and the volume at the beginning is reeeeeally low I must make the volume higher.

I found the Japanese lyrics here. I like that part personally.

Chinese floral vector

Members see zero ads. Pages Some Failed Introduction. Some of the lyrics also sound like whispers. Another slow song with high notes in some parts.

cu6ic shuffle

The song is also beautiful and easy-listening at least for me. If you think it's right enough, please credit me after you posted it in other ch6ic. Newer Post Older Post Home.

May 15 version cpe You are here: This song is just so lovely. It has nice electric guitar plays that doesn't bother amu's voice. I just love how Riseha sounds in this song. Well, I feel that.

cu6ic shuffle

Russell Means, Marvin J. Multisystem is an awesome tool created by heedownwongsubsperty. Directed by Michael Yorke. Is it just me or three of shiffle first songs themed identically? Yeah, I'll just tell what I heard and what I feel.

What can we ask for more? He sounds cool and serious, and also mysterious--just like the song itself.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий