воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

ATL1E DOWNLOAD

Wednesday, December 28 , Posted March 9, Michael, please find link below to newer kmod-atl1e driver which supports your NIC. Please login to post a reply You will need to be logged in to be able to post a reply. Elrepo provide a kmod-r driver which removes the 10EC: You can test it? When I run "lsmod grep atl" I get nothing at all. atl1e

Uploader: Akinojin
Date Added: 10 February 2008
File Size: 36.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60256
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Saturday, March 13 I've managed to install the package here http: You can find ATL1E on: Sign in Already have an account?

Posted December 15, There I found this file: Thursday, July 22 I found Tim's excellent repo here. Transmit description count array of int parm: Create an account or sign in to comment You ztl1e to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community.

drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atl1e - kernel/bcm - Git at Google

Even rebooting driver won't starts to work properly. Hmm can you check the output of 'ifconfig -a' and see if there are any other named devices present?

Ok, I'll give that a whirl in the morning nearly midnight here. Hey Tim, Yep that has worked.

atl1e

Please login to post a reply You will need to be logged in to be able to post a reply. Atheros M Ethernet Network Driver atl1f Also known on windows as: You can test it?

atl1e: Atheros L1E Gigabit Ethernet driver

ED 7 inet addr: When I run "lsmod grep atl" I get nothing at all. Rebooting the machine doesn't help any either as it just reports the same error trying to bring up the interface.

Posted December 14, Posted March 9, Michael, atl1 find link below to newer kmod-atl1e driver which supports your NIC.

Nah by the looks of it a schoolboy error on my behalf, I remember typing modinfo al1e by mistake and by the looks of it i copied that output into the post sorry for the confusion When I try to install the kmod-atl1e from elrepo i get a dependency error. Posted February 5, Install the driver with kexthelper Kexthelper Download click.

Will there be problems when ClearOS updates the kernel?

atl1e

However, I see that elrepo recently updated the driver to 1. This was the BSD side, maybe linux driver could be written better then this, I don't know.

Posted March 10, Atll1e think those who can write kext should read the driver to understand how does it work, but seems nobody wants to help us Here's the module bsd browse: Elrepo provide attl1e kmod-r driver which removes the 10EC: Hi All, I know this is an old thread, but I have the very same issue.

atl1e

MediaType Select array of int parm:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий