четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD STAK5 SAVE THE DAY

My boy Shump better have some bars on that. Y'all don't feel me doe. God we need u now. Stephen Jackson Stak5 har delt en lenke. Walk into a studio make some words rhyme over a beat and now they can rap You don't J. stak5 save the day

Uploader: Dashicage
Date Added: 8 November 2013
File Size: 49.79 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55542
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Media New media New comments Search media. I'm passionate about this because I know where I come from. Pac said it best.

stak5 save the day

Can't wait to get the full story. Glen Davis though the frank ocean of the group.

stak5 on Tumblr

I know what I stand for. Seen the video and its just wrong. Like having NBA superstars star in big budget movies.

I use my voice the right way. Thanks Stak5 for keeping it real you made my wife's day and many oth Cole gathering up a bunch of rap's best hoopers and trying to join a pro league or something.

Haven't we learned our lessons over the years with Kobe and AI. Our own worst enemy. Set Doug straight with your comments on that topic! Tables will turn one day and it won't be out of frustration or payback it's just how karma is set up.

stak5 save the day

Stephen Jackson is kinda nice. I could try to further describe the project, but moving pictures will do a much better job.

stak5 save the day

That's more like strip club talk Donald Trump. Check it or respect it. This what I wake up to. Easy to see who not. I would love for you to address Doug Gottlieb on The Herd for talkin And yes it is the same, rap is a profession, a craft.

See man, that's the problem with Rap today. I know who i am.

Love it dwighthoward give it to God half the ones that talk want your life or couldn't walk a step in your shoes. For a good cause. Much love and success to KD and Da King.

Stak5 save the day

Let the Lord judge the criminals. We talk often I know he gonna wtak5 out this yr. E-post eller telefon Passord Har du glemt kontoen din? They need KD on it. God we need u now. Don't talk it I live it. Don't know if there's a thread on this The tide shall turn.

Hope I'm making u proud.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий